We are currently experiencing a technical issue with our telephone system in which we are not receiving incoming calls. This is a Stockport wide issue and Stockport CCG and IT are looking to fix this as soon as possible. We hope to be back up and running as soon as possible.
Please ring 111 if you require non-urgent on the day medical attention/advice.
Physiotherapist at Bracondale
We now have a physiotherapist at Bracondale every Friday morning
To find out if you are eligible for a free flu vaccination or for further information, click here
Nurse Kathryn Gradwell has retired!
Recycle your old inhalers
“Complete the Cycle” is innovative recovery and recycling scheme for all inhalers.
You can recycle your inhalers at the following 2 Stockport pharmacies:
- Rowlands – SK7 5LD – Arundel Avenue in Hazel Grove
- Boots – SK1 1PU – Merseyway Shopping Centre.
Our Practice Champions have been getting their hands dirty to turn an overrun garden at a local care home into a communal vegetable patch. Click here for the full story and pictures.
Drama for fun
Every Monday: 13:30 – 15:30
Oak House, 142 Dialstone Lane, Offerton, SK2 6AP
Everybody welcome aged 18+
Improving your care
Important changes between A&E and GP data sharing will come into effect in November 2017. Please click this link to find out more or ask a member of the practice staff. Data sharing
Meningitis ACWY Vaccination
If you are 18 – 19 or 18 – 25 and are going to university for the first time, you are eligible for the Meningitis ACWY vaccination. Please contact the surgery to book an appointment or click the link for more information.
Good news about Bracondale
You may have seen in the Manchester Evening News that Bracondale has come out as the top surgery in Stockport and one of the best performing practices in the whole of Greater Manchester. Please click here to find out more
We would like you to think about your recent experience of our service. Please click the image below to complete this short survey. Your feedback is always appreciated.
We are passionate about providing a consistently high standard of medical care, delivered by a professional and dedicated team in a timely, effective and appropriate manner in an environment where patients, staff and healthcare workers are all valued and appreciated.
Our key values are:
- Quality: we seek to provide for the highest standard of care and treatment and are committed to health promotion and illness prevention.
- Patient Centered: putting patients at the ‘center’ of everything we do.
- Passionate: being passionate about our work, and enhancing care for our patients.
- Innovative: we look for and embrace innovation, including clinical, IT and new approaches to care whilst maintaining the traditional and personal aspects of General Practice.