Extended Hours Appointment Service
All patients registered with a GP Practice in Stockport can now book a routine appointment, up to two weeks in advance, in the evenings and Saturday & Sundays.
You may not be able to see your own GP but you will be seen by a suitably qualified health professional such as another GP, Healthcare Assistant (HCA), or practice nurse.
You can book an appointment up to two weeks in advance by calling the main number of your own GP practice.
- Monday to Friday: 6.30pm-8pm (Kingsgate Hub, Wellington Road, Stockport SK4 1LW)
- Saturdays & Sundays: 8am-12pm or 9am-1pm (Practice Hub, alternating weekends ) and 9am-4.30pm (Kingsgate Hub)
- Bank Holidays: 8am-12pm or 9am-1pm (except 25 Dec, 26 Dec or 1 Jan)
For more information visit: www.viaductcare.org.uk/our-services/7-day-access/
Patient Online Access
Having an online account is a great way to improve your access to the surgery. With an online account you can:
Book GP appointments
Order repeat medications
View test results
Please contact the surgery if you would like online access. We will provide you with your account details which we can either printout out or email to you.
Physiotherapist at Bracondale
We now have a physiotherapist at Bracondale every Friday morning
Did you know you can access reliable information about health matters online?
Do you want to make positive changes to your lifestyle? Healthy Stockport offer many free and confidential local support services to help people to make these changes.
Click the link below to visit the Healthy Stockport website.
Recycle your old inhalers
“Complete the Cycle” is innovative recovery and recycling scheme for all inhalers.
You can recycle your inhalers at the following 2 Stockport pharmacies:
- Rowlands – SK7 5LD – Arundel Avenue in Hazel Grove
- Boots – SK1 1PU – Merseyway Shopping Centre.
We would like you to think about your recent experience of our service. Please click the image below to complete this short survey. Your feedback is always appreciated.
We are passionate about providing a consistently high standard of medical care, delivered by a professional and dedicated team in a timely, effective and appropriate manner in an environment where patients, staff and healthcare workers are all valued and appreciated.
Our key values are:
- Quality: we seek to provide for the highest standard of care and treatment and are committed to health promotion and illness prevention.
- Patient Centered: putting patients at the ‘center’ of everything we do.
- Passionate: being passionate about our work, and enhancing care for our patients.
- Innovative: we look for and embrace innovation, including clinical, IT and new approaches to care whilst maintaining the traditional and personal aspects of General Practice.